Knowledge Hub Membership
Ongoing Gift Aid support exclusively for previous delegates
We have launched our Gift Aid Support membership exclusively for those organisations who have already invested in the two day Gift Aid Essentials workshop. The Membership offer has been driven by previous delegates requests to keep their knowledge up to date and relevant. Therefore membership is only open to delegates who we know have a good standard of Gift Aid knowledge - a great starting point.
As a previous delegate, TCKH Gift Aid Support membership is designed to keep your organisation free from risks with future changes in Gift Aid, gives you the opportunity to put questions to Phil Robson of Giftease, enables you to interact with your peers in our closed forum and provides you with members-only webinars on Gift Aid related topics. In addition, your organisation will get discount places at future workshop for staff, as well as discounts on bespoke training.
All new joiners will be expected to have attended a Gift Aid Essentials workshop within the last 3-4 months - this is to ensure that the information we share meets the Gift Aid experience required to maximise the benefits offered.
When you join the Gift Aid Support membership you will get exclusive access and updates:
- Bi-monthly updates on Giftaid news, stories and future workshop dates
- Two refresher/update webinars a year led by Phil Robson
- Quarterly Q & A webinars to answer queries with Phil Robson
- A members-only forum offering peer to peer support on Giftaid
- Restricted area which contains common scenarios, links and extra information
- 20% discount on further workshop places for your organisation *
- 10% discount on bespoke/in-house training workshop delivery
Membership annual fees are based on the level of fundraising (including admissions/memberships) income for your organisation.
If you have not attended a workshop and would like to so that you are eligible to join the Membership scheme, please see future workshops availability here.
* 20% discount applies to the full price of a workshop place and is not in addition to any discounts or subsidies already offered by third parties such as the IOF local groups.