Gift Aid Support
Ongoing Gift Aid support exclusively for previous delegates provided by Phil Robson of GiftEase
Gift Aid Support membership is exclusively for those organisations who have already invested in our Gift Aid Essentials workshop. The Membership offer has been driven by previous delegates requests to keep their knowledge up to date and relevant. Therefore membership is only open to charities with delegates who we know have a good standard of Gift Aid knowledge - a great starting point.
As a previous delegate of our workshop, TCKH Gift Aid Support membership is designed to keep your organisation free from risks with future changes in Gift Aid, giving you the opportunity to put questions to Phil Robson of Giftease, providing you with members-only webinars on Gift Aid related topics and access to the Members resources area which contains template Gift Aid documents. In addition, your organisation will get discount places at future workshop, as well as discounts on bespoke training. All Gift Aid expertise is provided by Phil Robson of GiftEase.
Join by the 30th November to take advantage of this Special Offer and receive:
- Access to the Members resources area and template documents e.g. repair letters, Gift Aid FAQ
- Bi-monthly Q & A webinars to put your Gift Aid queries to Phil Robson
- Access to recorded or live topic specific webinars led by Phil Robson e.g. digital gift aid, how to repair
- 25 minutes of Gift Aid Surgery time per charity on an individual basis online with Phil Robson of Giftease**
- Bi-monthly updates on Giftaid news, stories and future workshop dates
- 20% discount on further workshop places for your organisation *
- 10% discount on bespoke/in-house training workshop delivery
Membership annual fees are based on the level of fundraising (including admissions/memberships) income for your organisation. Please select the correct level and click Join Now and fill in the Membership joining form to complete the joining process. We will then invoice your organisation.
Our membership year runs from the 1st May to the 30th April each year and you will be given the opportunity to renew and join for the following year in April 2021.
* 20% discount applies to the full price of a workshop place and is not in addition to any discounts or subsidies already offered by third parties such as the IOF local groups.
** 25 minutes is per charity per membership purchased up until 30th April 2021, if more one to one support is required after the 25 mins allowance then a discounted hourly rate will be offered. Full year membership includes 60 minutes Gift Aid surgery time per membership year.